1. Click on send to then select citation manager.
2. Select a choice from the selection menu then click on create file.
3. The file will be automatically downloaded as NBIB Formatted File (nbib). Save the file to your computer.
4. Log into your RefWorks account and click on Add, then select Import References.
6. Select Import from a File and drop or select a file from your computer.
7. Click on import. (The file type will automatically be selected for you as a NLM PubMed.)
8. Optional: Select the folder(s) you wish your references to be imported into then click on Import.
** You do not need to import into a folder, but it is recommended to help keep your citations organized and easy to find. **
9. Congratulations! You have successfully imported your references into your citation manager RefWorks!