The first step before you would be able to contribute your research to DigitalCommons@TMC and have your works be viewed by the 145+ countries worldwide on a monthly basis is to create your account, which comes with these benefits once your account is created:
- Update your personal and/or login information
- Follow other authors, publications, institutions, and disciplines in the Digital Commons Network – network.bepress.com
- Update email preferences
- Check the status of submitted articles
- Upload new articles
- Check download statistics
How to Create Your Account
- Go to https://digitalcommons.library.tmc.edu/
- Click on My Account in the top navigation menu
- Click the Sign Up link on the Log In page
- Fill out your information on the next screen
- After creating the account successfully, you will see the following message.
- Confirm your account using the activation link in the Welcome email sent to you.
- To log in, click on the My Account link in the top navigation menu in the DigitalCommons@TMC home page and log in with your newly created credentials.