Import citations directly from Embase! Here's how:
1. There are two methods to select citation(s).
2. Click on the Export button above the search results.
3. Select RIS Format (Mendeley, EndNote) and click on Export.
4. Click on download. Then open and save your file.
5. Log into your RefWorks account and click on References, then select Import.
6. Select RIS Format as your Import Filter/Data Source and RIS Format as your database. Then choose your file and click on Import.
** You do not need to import into a folder, but it is recommended to help keep your citations organized and easy to find. **