1. Click on send to then select citation manager.
2. Select a choice from the selection menu then click on create file.
3. The file will be automatically downloaded as NBIB Formatted File (nbib). Save the file to your computer.
4. Log into your RefWorks account and click on References, then select Import.
6. Select NLM PubMed as your Import Filter/Data Source and PubMed as your database. Then choose your file and click on Import.
** You do not need to import into a folder, but it is recommended to help keep your citations organized and easy to find. **
7. Congratulations! You have successfully imported your references into your citation manager RefWorks!