Scopus contains millions of records from 10,150 life and health sciences publications. Its Journal Analyzer feature is a powerful tool to visualize journal impact, publication trends, top authors in the field, and more.
2. Search for your topic of interest
3. On the results page, click "Analyze search results" on the top menu
4. Click through category tabs such as "Year", "Source", and "Author" to generate corresponding visualizations.
5. You can limit to a specific range of time by choosing the year from the drop down menu, where it said "Choose date range to analyze"
6. To make a screen capture, use the Snipping Tool or Print Screen key on your computer