Importing from Cinicaltrials.gov to RefWorks
1. From the Clinical Trials search results page, select Download.
2. Select the Number of Studies you wish to include.
3. Select All Available Columns as the table columns and Plain Text as the file format. Then click on Download.
4. Save your .txt file.
5. Log into your RefWorks account and click Add, then select Import References.
6. Select Import from a File and drop or select a file from your computer.
7. Select RIS Format as your file format and click on Import.
8. Optional: Select the folder(s) you wish your references to be imported into then click on Import.
** You do not need to import into a folder, but it is recommended to help keep your citations organized and easy to find. **
9. Congratulations! You have successfully imported your references into your citation manager RefWorks!