Import citations directly from Medline Ovid & PsycInfo! Here's how:
1. Select the citation(s) by clicking on the box next to each number or by clicking on All.
2. Click on Export.
3. Select Reference Manager as your Format and Complete Reference as your Fields, then click on Export.
4. Save the file.
5. Log into your RefWorks account and click on Add, then select Import References.
6. Select Import from a File and drop or select a file from your computer.
7. Select RIS Format as your file format and click on Import.
8. Optional: Select the folder(s) you wish your references to be imported into then click on Import.
** You do not need to import into a folder, but it is recommended to help keep your citations organized and easy to find. **
9. Congratulations! You have successfully imported your references into your citation manager RefWorks!