You have a couple of options if you want to import citations from PubMed.
1. Select the article(s) that you would like to import. Click on the Send To button at the top of the page.
2. Select File as your destination. Then click on Format and select Medline. Then click Create File.
3. The file will be automatically downloaded as Text Document (.txt). Save the file to your computer.
4. Log into your RefWorks account and click on Add, then select Import References.
5. Select Import from a File and drop or select a file from your computer.
6. Select RIS Format as your file format and click on Import.
7. Optional: Select the folder(s) you wish your references to be imported into then click on Import.
** You do not need to import into a folder, but it is recommended to help keep your citations organized and easy to find. **
8. Congratulations! You have successfully imported your references into your citation manager RefWorks!