Can't find what you need on our guide? The following is a list of resources created by the folks at RefWorks to get you the help you need!
Available to our Educational Partners, RefWorks is a powerful online research management, writing and collaboration tool designed to help researchers at all levels easily gather, organize, store and share all types of information and to instantly generate citations and bibliographies.
In order to access RefWorks:
- Begin at the TMC Library's homepage and select Major Databases on the right side of the page.
- Select RefWorks from the list.
- Sign up for a new account by providing your email address and password.
- If you're not on the library's campus, be sure to enter RWHAM as the group code when creating your account. As of December 9th, 2013 RefWorks users will no longer be required to enter a group code when logging in to their RefWorks account(s) off-campus or outside of their institutional IP range.
- RefWorks will send you an email confirmation; click through the link to verify your account.
- Congratulations! You have a RefWorks account!
For best viewing results, watch the video fullscreen.
Chat with a librarian
Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm
for immediate reference service!